Mata Nanki Charitable Hospital was established by Mata Nanki Foundation, U.K. for providing good health care facilities to the people of Punjab. Bibi Balwant Kaur Ji, Founder of Mata Nanaki Foundation, has dream to start a hospital. In this area, many of people are not able to go hospitals because these hospitals either are far or have to be paid highly fees. So, with the help of donors around the world, this hospital was started.
Patient care facilities include the 50-bed with 3 Operation Theaters specialty acute care hospital. This is a general Hospital. It provides medical care to all the patients who come to the hospital. Standards are influenced by patient load and availability of resources, which are generally under strain. Yet we insist that all our users receive courteous and prompt attention.
We strive to provide quality work services by:
1. Treating our patients and fellow employees with care, dignity and understanding.
2. Using scientifically sound techniques and state-of-the-art instruments in our diagnostic procedures.
3. Maintaining high quality control standards to ensure accurate results.
4. Encouraging professionalism and cooperation between the clinical laboratory and all departments.
- Ear Nose And Throat (E.N.T.)
- Community Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Joint Pains
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sport’s Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Short Wave Diathermy, Wax Bath, Ultrasonic, Cervical Lumbar Traction, Tens, Hydro collator Tub, manual Therapy Technique, Post natal Physiotherapy.
- Enquiry & Reception
- 24 Hours Ambulance
- Stand-by Electricity Generators are provided.
- Wheel Chair and trolleys for patients.
- Cold drinking water
- Adequate Toilet Facilities are available for use of patients and their attendants.